How to Keep your House Clean and Tidy
Managing the house and keeping it clean all the time is a big task and is not easy or simple at it may sound to be. This is why you need to ensure that you plan your day the right way to get the best results without feeling overworked.
- Start your days with making your bed first – research has shown that this small act makes you feel good all day. In fact, they say that your day is more productive if you start it by making your bed.
- Things to be done while preparing your cup of tea – while you’re in the kitchen making a cup of tea or coffee plan your menu for lunch and remove and prepare all the ingredients required for it. This way you save time and work becomes a lot easier.
- Organize by days of week – like you could have laundry done on a Sunday, cleaning your wardrobe can be done on Monday and so on and so forth. This way your house will be kept clean, tidy and well organized throughout the week.
- Share your duties – this is important, women most of the times take all the household work burden on their shoulders and this is the wrong way to do it. You must make sure each one of the family member in involved with different household chores.
- Teach your children to clean up their own mess – even if they are just toddlers, make sure you ask them to keep their toys and other things they use in its place once they have finished using or playing with them. This is a good way to train them to become organized right from their childhood.
By daily practice of these household cleaning activities, you will notice a great change on how neat and clean your house looks on a regular basis.